- Open “Control Panel” from Start button.
- Click on "Small icons" in Control Panel and open java.
3. Once Java control panel is opened, click on java and View button.
Add below value ”-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true” in Runtime parameters. Click on Ok.
4. Launch HySecure Client and click on Action ---> Preferences and check the box of “Use hosts file for name resolution" and Click on Ok
5. Go to System Properties > Advanced system settings > Environment Variables > System Variables > Add the new system Variable as shown in below image:
Variable Name: _JAVA_OPTIONS
Variable value: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
6. After adding, restart the PC and then login back to HySecure client.
Above steps can be achieved by running .bat file and powershell script attached.
please extract the zip file attached and run the Bat file with admin priveleges which will do the same configuration above with the help of Powershell script with it.
Reboot the machine.