DVM Agent Status is shown as Not Responding in DVMs tab
Error Displayed in DVM Details Dialog:
Communication failed with the Agent. Client may face connection problem while connecting to this DVM if agent persists in 'Not Responding' state. More info: Unable to connect to Dvm Agent on '172.17.3.87'. Reason: System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.PrincipalOperationException: Orphaned SIDs are found in Remote Desktop Users Group. Please remove manually the orphaned SIDs and continue at EDCWCFImpl.EDCWCFServiceImpl.ExecuteAllTasks(DVMAgentRequest request).
- Access the affected DVM with user credentials having administrative rights
- Open Run Prompt - type Compmgmt.msc to open Computer Management console
- In Computer Management - Local User and Groups - Groups
- Double Click on Administrators group - and verify If any orphan SIDs are shown as member of this group
- If orphan SIDs are displayed in Administrators group, select and remove them.
- Repeat steps# 4-5 for Remote Desktop Users group to remove orphan SIDs
- wait for sometime
- DVMs status should now become responding.