How to Publish .msc applications
through Accops HyWorks
Administrators, IT Managers, Support specialists those who are familiar with Accops HyWork Management Console and functionalities.
If you are not sure about the context of the document, please contact Accops support team.
1. Steps to Publish an .msc application
2. Go to Management console, under Configuration click on workspace->Applications click on “Add”
3. You will have to create a “.bat” file with following content:
Open notepad and type below commands :
start c:\Windows\System32\mmc.exe dsa.msc
- Save this file with extension .bat in C drive of Hyworks application server
4. Now in management console fill the details as seen in above image.
5. Now “Add “ application in console -à select team à application server .
6. In Application path put path of .bat file.
7. Publish the application with remaining details that are to be filled as per usual norms.
We are assuming that dsa.msc is accessible via run.
Dsa.msc gets installed automatically on machines that have the Active Directory Domain Services role installed. For machines that aren't running the AD DS role, follow below.
Open Server Manager, go to the Features section
Remote Server Administration Tools - Role Administration Tools - Active Directory Domain Services Tools - Active Directory Domain Controller Tools
Next, Finish, etc
- Please find attached document for the guidance.
Accops Systems Private Limited, under “Accops” brand is a globally leading developer and provider of Enterprise Mobility solutions involving Application and Desktop Virtualization, Secure Remote Access and Privilege Access Management solutions.
Accops’ s software and hardware products enable businesses to efficiently virtualize, secure and deliver business applications, corporate workspace and network services to their employees, partners, vendors, home users and mobile users, enabling instance access from anywhere using any device.
Accops, HyWorks, HyDesk, HyID, HyLite, HySecure and HyAssist are registered trademarks of Accops Systems Pvt. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Accops has the right to change, modify, transfer or otherwise revise the publication without notice.
Tel: India 020-67190100
Email: email@example.com | Web: support.accops.com
Copyright © 2018, Accops Systems Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.