HyWorks Controller on connection with DVM Provider creates a cache of all available DVMs. The cache is periodically updated in every 60 minutes.
But if administrator is required to get a VM immediately after being created in ESXi or vCenter Server, following steps can be done:
- Login to HyWorks Controller Management Console
- Go to DVM Pools tab
- Select DVM Pool in which this new DVM needs to be added
- In DVMs tab - Click on Add button
- In Available DVMs dialog, click on Refresh button
- Observe if VM just created in VMware - should now be listed in Available DVMs dialog